My first professional job was with Brian Way's Theatre Centre, touring schools all over the country, then 2 years in weekly rep. before going to East 15 Acting School for 3 years. After that, it was back to repertory in many regional theatres before settling in Manchester for a bit and starting to work in radio and television.
MOST RECENT, CURRENT & FUTURE WORK
- "PIGEONS" Penelope Rawlins Productions, directed by Dugald Bruce-Lockhart.
- "BENEATH THE BLUE RINSE" Park Theatre/Kepow! Theatre/Veritas Theatre, directed by Glen Walford
- "IN THE LONG RUN", ITLR Productions, directed by Sandy Johnson
- "FOR THE LOVE OF LIVERPOOL" for Soundings Audio Books
- "WITH HOPE AND LOVE" Magna Story Sound, Soundling Audio Books
- "MUM" (3rd series) written and directed by Stefan Golaszewski